In today’s busy life style, we require our own personal vehicle to travel with our family comfortably, freely & securely. Owning a car or a sports utility vehicle is also becomes the status symbol in our society. But, many times we become busy in fulfilling our other family needs and can’t able to buy a car in one time payment. So, you could buy an own car by taking the Car loan from any of the bank.
Today all most all banks are ready to give car loan to buy a car (Both for new and used cars) to salaried as well as self employed individuals. Banks are ready to finance your car which suits your need and matches your status & preference.For the customer’s benefits, all the banks also provide the loan repayment tenure of 7 years.
Benefits of having a Car
- You feel Comfortable with your family during travel.
- You could go anywhere easily in less possible time as you could not travel all the places by the public vehicle.
- It gives you Security
- Status Symbol for your family
If you want to take the car loan, go to the bank and meet any of the employees. They will help you to take this loan and also give you further details.
Documents required to take the Car loan
- Borrower’s Bank account Statement.
- Passport Size Photographs.
- Zerox of voters ID card and PAN card etc.
- Residence Proof of the Borrower.
- Latest salary-slip of the Borrower
- Income Tax Return Paper
You Could Also Read the Following Blogs :