Central bank of different countries: Central Banks play very important role in the development of economy. Main roles of central banks are making monetary policy for the country, lending the government, setting the key rates for the banking sector and overall, controlling the supply of money in the market.
- Central Bank of India Reserve Bank of India
- Central Bank of America Federal Reserve
- Central Bank of Russia The Central Bank of Russian Federation
- Central Bank of the United Kingdom Bank of England
- Central Bank of Australia Reserve bank of Australia
- Central Bank of Japan Bank of Japan
- Central Bank of Brazil Banco Central do Brasil
- Central Bank of South Africa The South African Reserve Bank
- Central Bank of China The People’s Bank of China
Stock Exchanges of Different countries: A stock exchange is a form of exchange which provides services for stock brokers and traders to trade stocks, bonds, and other securities. Companies must have to list their share in these exchanges for the purpose of trading.
v Stock Exchanges of India
v Different stock Exchanges of the USA
v Stock Exchange of China : Website of Shanghai Stock Exchange
v Stock Exchange of Russia : RTS Stock Exchange
v Stock Exchange of United Kingdom : London Stock Exchange
v Stock Exchange of Japan : Tokyo Stock Exchange
Different Credit Rating Agencies
A credit rating evaluates the credit worthiness of a debtor, especially a business, company or a government. Credit rating agency evaluates the debtor’s ability to pay back the debt and the likelihood of default.
Different International credit rating agencies are Moody’s, Standard & Poor’s and Fitch