Hike in diesel price: – Diesel price is hiked by Rs 5
- Hike in diesel price will reduce the revenue loss of the government. It will send a positive sentiment among investors. Now RBI could decrease interest rate.
Disinvestment in PSUs
- Through this government will raise money to pay its creditors means tries to decrease higher fiscal deficit.
FDI in Retail: – Rules eased for single brand stores
- Increase in the employment,
- economic growth of the country and
- Market will become big for suppliers.
FDI in Aviation: 49% FDI is allowed for foreign airlines
- Airfare could fall and there will be competition between the service provider to provide better service to its customer
FDI in power trading: – 49% FDI in Power trading exchange
- It will increase investment in power sector
(GoI: Government of India)