Insurance is a basic need and requirement for all human being. It gives you and your family the guaranteed protection from all types of difficulties. Insurance works as the guarantee card. It gives you the guarantee of giving a predetermined amount/sum at the time when you, your family or your assets are suffering from any bad happening.
For example: If you purchase a refrigerator, you get a guarantee or warrantee card. Because of that card you use that refrigerator without any tension. Similarly, when you purchase an insurance product, you get similar type of guarantee for you and your family automatically and you feel relaxed in your future life.
Types of Insurance & their Requirement in our Life
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance is a financial cover for a contingency linked with human life, like death, disability, accident, retirement etc. It is necessary for all human being.
- Health Insurance is a type of insurance that covers the medical expenses of you and your family. Health insurance protects you from sudden and unexpected costs of hospitalization.
- Motor Insurance gives protection to the vehicle owner against the damage to his/her vehicle and pays for any third party liability determined as per law against the owner of the vehicle. Driving a motor vehicle without insurance in a public place is a punishable offence.
- Travel Insurance offers insurance protection when you travel.
- Property Insurance : Insurance of property means insurance of buildings, machinery, stocks etc against Fire and Allied Perils, Burglary Risks and so on.