According to my experience, Intraday trading can give us more benefit if we will take care of the following things.
- It becomes beneficial when market starts in negative and it goes to positive after 2-3 hours.
- Intraday is good when we trade in the share whose price is more than INR 90.
- We must have to review the ups and down of the share from historical data available on the site of different stock exchange.
- We must have to updated with the public news available in the market.
- Most of the ups and downs come in the market before 1P.M. and after that we can buy the shares at its lowest price and can sell it after taking a good benefit.