Many times many people said that if you have willingness to do something then you will definitely get success in future.
I want to give 5 examples, which will give you the importance of willpower in every success
- Ants: ants can carry 10 to 20 times their body weight.
- River: In the way of River, a lot of stones come but the river has been flowing continually and at last all the stones are converted into the sand.
- Foot marks on the Stairs: Foot marks have been come on the stair because of the regular ups and down by the people.
- Mahatma Gandhi: Mahatma Gandhi of India is also said to be the father of the nation. Gandhi Ji was not very strong by the body but his willingness to see India as Independent country was very strong and because of that he became able to take independence for their country in 1947.
- Steve Jobs and Bill Gates: They were college dropped outs. But because of their will power they become the great entrepreneurs.
So, if you want to does something then do that work with the willingness?
Then, definitely a day will come when you will get success in your favorite field.